We are committed to workplace success and rewards
The CO-OP Office has a training program to prepare you for the workplace. During the first phase, you prepare for placement, leading to your first work term. Topics include:
- Writing a resumé
- Applying for jobs
- Interviewing skills
- Professionalism in the workplace
After your first work term, you enter the second phase, during which you use feedback on your performance to develop your skills, and take part in optional workshops tailored to your needs.
View detailed descriptions of the following workshops.
PHASE 1: Before your first placement
- CO-OP Welcome (Information session)
- Realities of the job market
- CO-OP Resumés
- Applying to CO-OP Jobs
- CO-OP Interviews
- CO-OP Continuous Placement (Information session)
- Work-Term Excellence
- Networking 101 (optional)
PHASE 2: After your first placement
- Goal: To succeed!
- Work Term in Review
- Job Search for Graduating Students (optional)